HOME OF THE BULLDOGS
Hewlett High School & Woodmere Middle School
Family ID Instructions
We offer the convenience of online sports’ registration through Family ID (www.familyid.com). Family ID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through Family ID, the system keeps track of your information in your Family ID profile.
You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- (example: Doctor information, Health Insurance Information, Student ID number which you can get from your child’s student ID card)
Follow these steps:
- Please put in www.familyid.com in your browser. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you do not see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- In the “I want to register for a program at” box please put in Hewlett-Woodmere. Scroll down and click on “Hewlett-Woodmere PE, Health & Athletics”. You will see the link for either HHS or WMS Athletics.
- Click on the program, click on the blue “Register Now” button, and scroll. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer. If you have created a registration already for the participant you are registering then select the participant and most of the fields will populate with the information entered from the previous registration.
- Please DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT if you run into any problems. Contact Family ID to retrieve passwords. Creating a new account for previous registrants will lose any information entered by the school i.e., physical dates, impact dates, and approvals. If you need assistance with registration, contact Family ID at 888-800-5583 x1 or email@example.com. Family ID also offers online chat during business hours. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- If all questions are answered properly and there are no fields in red, you must hit the submit button to submit the registration.
- Review your registration summary. Please make sure the registration summary says submitted.
A completed registration is not approval to participate. All registrations MUST be reviewed and approved by the health office.
Families can view their approval status by:
- Log in to your FamilyID account.
- On the blue bar at the top of the page, click Registrations.
- Next to your registration, click Summary.
- If an approval status has been added to the program, it will appear at the very bottom of the summary.
Follow these steps to upload your document(s)/or make a change on a submitted registration when the registration is closed:
- Make sure you have a digital copy of the document available. (either a scanned copy or photo saved to your computer)
- Log in to your FamilyID account.
- On the blue bar at the top of the page, click Registrations. You can also click View or Update my Registrations on Dashboard.
- Click the Add or Update Info link below the Summary button to the right of your registration.
- This will take you to the form. You can find the blue CHOOSE FILE button under the INSERT LOCATION HERE area, and then upload your file or photo. (Please note that if there are file names for the expired copies of your documents already appearing here, you should first click the 'x' to the right of each file name to delete the old copies before uploading new ones.)
- Press Save at the bottom to save your upload and notify the school.
If you would like to upload more than one file, follow these instructions:
If using a MAC: Hold down the 'Command' key and select the documents.
If using a PC: Hold down the 'Control' key and select the documents.
Varies on mobile devices.