Through tools such as the ImPACT Concussion Management Model ImPACT addresses the need for an accurate, medically accepted assessment system that is used as part of an overall concussion management protocol. This Model builds partnerships with healthcare professionals and athletic trainers to offer training and resources for affordable concussion management. ImPACT benefits athletes at all levels of play, from professional sports teams to students and their parents.?
The ImPACT Test is:
- One important piece of the overall concussion evaluation and management process.
- A sophisticated test of cognitive abilities.
- The most scientifically researched concussion management tool.
- A tool that can help health care professionals track recovery of cognitive processes following concussion.
- A tool to help communicate post-concussion status to athletes, coaches, parents, clinicians.
- A tool that helps health care professionals and educators make decisions about academic needs following concussion
For more information: